We, Amore Wedding Stationery, reserve the right to change our terms & conditions at any time, without notice.
Changes to our T&C’s will take effect as soon as there posted here on our website, and it’s the customer’s responsibility to fully read our T&C’s every time you use our website.
By ordering from Amore Wedding Stationery, you are accepting our Terms and Conditions, which are as follows;
ORDERING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To place your order of any Wedding Stationery, a 50% non-refundable booking fee/ deposit is required. This is, transferable to another date, should the need arise.
- You have the right to cancel the order at any stage; but the booking fee/ deposit is non-refundable.
- If you choose to cancel your order, all outstanding bills (including for time spent on your stationery) must be paid.
- Orders usually take 2 – 3 weeks from quote, to delivery. Custom designs will take longer, we appreciate your patience.
- Rush orders can be placed, please note that there is an additional charge for this service – for more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As our stationery items are hand finished, there may be slight variations between items. Variations in colour (from your screen) and texture can occur and are not considered a fault.
- We print our invitations, booklets and stationery, as per your approved digital proof. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all digital proofs. This includes spelling, grammar and any special characters (fádas etc). Once proofs have been signed off on, Amore Wedding Stationery accepts no responsibility, what so ever, for any mistakes.
- We accept no responsibility for anything that’s missing or left out of stationery. We don’t send hard copies of the booklets – we send it in PDF format, so that you can print it at home or email it to your priest/ priest’s secretary for them to print & proof. This goes for both our template we email to you to fill out, or to a template you have from a friend or your priest.
- Our logo is printed on the back of most of our stationery, given that there’s space. Don’t worry – it’s only little!
- We reserve the right to refuse service that we deem a breach of copyright/ is offensive/ in breach of any law, etc.
- All content on our website, (images, text, the lot!) is the property of Amore Wedding Stationery and protected by international copyright laws.
- For smaller items and orders, we accept paypal.
- For invitations and larger orders, we accept bank transfers, or card payment over the phone.
- Your order will only be dispatched via courier when the final balance has been paid.
PRICING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As the cost of supplies can increase, we reserve the right to change our prices without notice. Increases will not affect orders that have been secured with the booking fee/ deposit.
- Quotations are only valid for 30 days.
- Discounts are available on mass booklets and other stationery items (e.g. menus, table plan, etc.), if you purchased your invitations from us. Pop us an email to email@example.com for more info.
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Orders can be collected from Amore Wedding Stationery free of charge. Pop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Amore Wedding Stationery orders are always sent via courier (Fastway) and will require a signature. International delivery is also available – please contact us for a quote.
- Amore Wedding Stationery will not be held responsible for delivery delays beyond our control, loss or damaged goods once they have been dispatched.
- The customer should examine the good upon delivery and shall promptly inform Amore Wedding Stationery of any apparent damage, defect or shortage.
- If you discover an error/fault, the items must be sent back to us at the customer’s expense. We must receive the incorrect/faulty goods before the amendments are made. Postage will be reimbursed if an error of ours.
- Amore Wedding Stationery will not accept the responsibility for items lost or damaged by An Post, the courier, or in other instances.
- Due to the personalised nature of our items, we do not accept returns in the event of late delivery or change of mind.